Sunday 3 February 2013

What's this all about?

Come to think of it, this should've been my first post, but oh well. So yeah, I decided to give this blogging thing a go. Why? I'm not too sure... I know I enjoy writing, about many things, and that sometimes interesting things go through my head, but not much more. I'd love to tell you what to expect but I'm not too sure myself, probably just my thoughts on different things that come up, but who knows what I might be tempted to write, or in what form. I'll probably try out a few different things. I mean, I once wrote my history homework in rhyming couplets, so anything's fair game. Sorry about the vagueness but I think it's better than subjecting you (and me) to things like saying it's "a journey of self-discovery," I'm pretty sure we all want to keep our dinners down.

Y sí, de vez en cuando voy a escribir cosas en español.

No comments:

Post a Comment